Difference between On-Page and Off-Page SEO 2018?
According to Google’s aspect, there are various techniques to increase your site ranking in Google search Engine result page. Out of these techniques, SEO is one of best and most popular technique to get higher ranking in organic search result. It is a most effective technique to make business websites appealing to search engines and also enable a website to appear on top ranking websites in organic search engine results.
There are mainly three types of SEO techniques:
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Grey Hat SEO
To know more about these types of SEO, Click on the link given below:
Out of these, I prefer White Hat SEO.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
There is Difference between On-Page and Off-Page SEO given below:-
- On-Page SEO:
On-Page SEO technique is optimizing different parts of your webpage in order to get higher rank in search engine result. It refers to both optimizing the HTML source code and content of the webpage. It helps to drive the traffic on your site. Keywords and phrases which user may search in search engine play an important role in this. Different elements of the web page such as heading, meta title, page content, images and many other elements need to be optimized in order to optimize your web page. All these elements should need to be search engine friendly in order to get higher ranking in search engine results.
- Headings: Search Engine gives higher weight to heading as compared to other page elements because it contains largest words on the page. Try to include your targeted keywords in heading section in order to optimize it.
- Page Title: Try to use an effective title tag and also include targeted keywords in the page title of your site.
- Image optimization: Search Engine crawl images in the same way as it crawls text. Search Engine spider can only read text not images. So, try to add some relevant targeted keywords in the description of images. This description will help the search engine to understand and optimize your content.
- Meta Tag: Meta tag is a short description of services offered by your site. The Meta title, keywords and description should be unique in order to get optimized.
- URL Structure Optimization: Try to add targeted keywords in URL address of your web page. It helps to get high ranking in search engine results.
- Page Content Optimization: Content optimization is one of the effective ways to get high rank in search engine results. Make sure that the content of your page is fresh and useful. Try to use relevant keywords and phrases in your content. Update your content on regular basis to drive more traffic to your site. Make sure that if someone is searching some specific content of your site then he can successfully do that.
- Page Loading Speed Optimization: Google focuses on providing the instant result to its user whenever someone searches for something. So optimize your web page to load faster. This will help your site to get high ranking in Google search result.
- Link Optimization: There should be proper linking in your webpage. Try to link your page internally so that it is easy for visitors to switch between different page within your site also it improve the readability. A good linking structure improves your site ranking in search results. There should be proper internal and external linking structure to make it useful for search engines.
- Top 20 Effective Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Off- Page SEO: Off- Page SEO is which do outside the webpage. It is simple which we do off the page to increase traffic to your site. It helps to maximize your site performance in search engine results. Off- Page SEO helps the Google to tell about your reputation among other sources. Off-Page SEO is all about getting the backlinks from other sites to get higher ranking in organic search engine results. The more links you get, more it will affect your ranking because the search engine will assume that you have fresh and quality content. There are so many techniques which help you to get back links from other sites.
There are some off-page SEO techniques given at below:
- Social Media Sites or Community Creation
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Forum Postings
- Local Business Listing and Yellow Pages
- Photo Sharing
- Video Promotions
- Link Exchange
- Business Reviews
- Article Submission
- Press Release Promotion
- Classified Ads Submission
- Social Shopping Network
- Question/ Answers
- Document/PDF Sharing
- Infographic Submission
- PPT Sharing
- CSS, W3C and RSS Directories Submission
- Gadget/ Widget Development
- PPC Ad Campaign
I have mentioned these techniques in this blog if you want to learn these techniques in details, Click on this link given at below;