Search Engine optimization is a process to improve the ranking and visibility of Website on organic results Called Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Also, SEO Covers various technical aspects and way of other Links to your web to make visibility of your Website. Additionally, there are many benefits of Internal Linking For SEO.
Apart from that, SEO can be done in two ways On-page and Off-Page to increase traffic on the website. Further Internal Linking plays indispensable role in Off-Page SEO ranking. It is easy to make and manage. Today, we will learn Benefits of Internal Linking For SEO. But before proceeding further first of all, let’s discuss a bit about internal linking.
- Beginner’s Guide About Search Engine Optimization and SEO Techniques?
- Top 25 Off-Page SEO Techniques to Increase Your Website Ranking !
- Top 20 Effective Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Difference between On-Page and Off-Page SEO 2017?
- How to Improve Website Visibility on Google SERP?
What is Internal Linking?
Internal links are links that go from one page to a different page on the same domain. They are commonly used in main navigation. Also, It is a technique of a SEO to link up one post to another in such a way that it helps to increase user reachability on your website and provide them useful content to read.
In a simple word, it is a process of connecting one post of a page to the other post of the same website. Also, provides the useful information with the help of hyperlinks. In this process, source domain and target domain both are same.
Code sample for internal linking is:
<a href=”http://www.same-domain.com/” title=”Keyword Text”>Keyword Text</a>
Link Building Off-page SEO refers to activities you can perform outside the boundaries of your website. The most important are:
- Social Media Marketing
- Social bookmarking
Reasons for the popularity of Internet Linking:
- They pass authority from one page to another.
- Also, They guide visitors to high value, high converting page.
- Besides, They prompt visitors to act as calls-to-action
Now let’s discuss Benefits of Internal Linking For SEO.
Benefits of Internal Linking For SEO
Internal linking should be effective so that it would definitely help you to improve ranking. The main Benefits of Internal Linking For SEO are as follow:
- Navigation: To access one post of the page from another post on the same website, internal links are used.
- Provide useful Information to the Readers: With the help of internal linking, you can tell your readers that there are some more with useful information for them. It helps to increase readability of the users.
- Degrade Bounce rate: Your article should be like this that reader stays on your website for the longer time. It will be possible only when your post has well internal linking and reader keep reading your post one by one. It helps to decrease bounce rate of the website.
- Transfer Link Juice to other Pages: If one page has higher-ranking and authority can place their lower ranking page link on that page. This will pass the link juice to the linked page and automatically page performs better.
- More Exposure: High ranking means that page has higher exposure. Because when a website ranks in the top positions: it gets more links, more visits, and more social media mentions. It’s like a never-ending sequence of events where one thing leads to another and then to another etc.
These are few Benefits of Internal Linking For SEO.
In the nutshell, we can say that internal linking is very important for Off-page SEO ranking. Also, It is very useful to improve the ranking of the page and decrease bounce rate of the website. Moreover, valuable content can make user your website addicted if you have a good post and good internal link of valuable posts.