Are you a novice to BlogSpot? Do you want to Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot? This post serves free step by step complete guide for you to make a free blog on BlogSpot.
Blogging is one of the best ways to earn money online. There are many people who have chosen blogging as their primary career. Moreover, there are making huge revenue from their blog. As we know, Blogs are very popular on the internet.If you also want to make money from a blog, you need to create a blog first.
Before moving further, let’s know a bit about the blog.
What is a blog?
The Blog is a great way to share knowledge about something on the internet. Assume you’re running a business and you want to advertise your products. Then you can start a blog where you can share all the information about your products and promote them through digital marketing. That is why blogging is so much popular nowadays. Whenever you search for something, most of the time you get blogs in search results.
Which platform is best to start a free blog?
If you are a novice blogger then I will recommend you to create a free blog. As most of the beginners, do not know much about blogging. They do not want to invest anything in blogging at the initial stage. To start a blog, you need a blogging platform. There are many blogging platforms which allow you start a free blog such as WordPress, BlogSpot, Weebly, Medium, Tumblr, Wix and much more.
When it comes to blogging, I always recommend choosing WordPress or BlogSpot. Both are the best blogging platform to start a free blog. In WordPress, you need to buy a domain name and web hosting. There are many web host providers such as Bluehost, Big Rock, HostGator who offer a free domain name if you buy their web hosting. But still, you have to invest some bucks in purchasing web hosting.
As a novice, you can Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot as it allows you to set up a free blog. Moreover, it offers you free web hosting as well as a free domain name. Hence, You do not need to buy the hosting and domain name on BlogSpot. The domain name in BlogSpot will look like yourblogname.blogspot.com. If you want to purchase your own domain name then I will recommend you purchase it on Godaddy.
Once you get some experience you can start your blog in WordPress for monetizing your blog.
Let’s get started with the steps to Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot.
Beginner’s Guide- Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot
BlogSpot is a product of Google. So, if you have a Gmail account then you can create an account on BlogSpot using your Gmail account.
- Firstly, Login to your Gmail account. If you do not have the Gmail account and then Create an Gmail Account for free.
- Go to official website of BlogSpot.
- Click on the button ‘CREATE YOUR BLOG’.
- Now you will see the option to choose the identity from the ‘Google+ profile’ to confirm your identity or you can use choose the ‘Create a limited blogger profile’.
- Here I will suggest you choose ‘Google+ profile’ if you do not have Google+ profile then creating the one with easy step. You just have to click on the ‘Create Profile’ button. As it will automatically fetch the information from your Gmail account.
- Now you are successfully logged in, you will redirect to next page. Here you have to click on the button ‘Create New Blog’.
- On the next screen, you will see a pop-up window ‘Create a new blog’. Click on the button ‘Create Blog’.
Here you have to enter following things:
- Title Name – Enter the name of your blog.
- Address – Enter a domain name for your blog. It should be unique. If you will choose a unique domain name for your blog then it will show you a message ‘This blog address is available’.
- Template – Here you select a template for your blog. Select the template according to your choice. You can also change it later.
In this way, you can successfully Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot. Once you created the blog, you will see a blogger Dashboard on the next screen. Here you can create your first post and publish on the internet.
Wait! This is not done yet.
Now, you must be wondering how you can create a new post on Blogger. Don’t Worry I will tell you.
How to create a post on BlogSpot?
- On the Blogger Dashboard, you will a ‘New post’ button on the right side of the screen. Click on the button.
On the next screen you have to do as given below:
- Post – Here, you have to enter the title of your post given at the top of the post.
- Text Area – Write your post here.
- Now click on the publish button given at the top left side of the blogger Dashboard.
In following these steps, you can Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot and create your first post. Besides, you can any number of posts in Blogger. Moreover, You can see your post by clicking the ‘View blog’ given at the right side of the Blogger Dashboard. You can also manually enter the address of your blog to see how your post looks.
- How to Add Google Analytics to Blogger For Beginners
- How to Create a Free Blog on Google BlogSpot or Blogger
I hope this post will help you to Create a Free Blog on BlogSpot. So, go ahead and start blogging. Also, share your experience with us. If you have any question regarding this article, fell free to ask in the comment section.
Do you like this article?