How to Create a Free Blog on Google BlogSpot or Blogger
If you have heard about making money on the internet, then may know that blogging is one of the best ways to earn money online. We all know that Google is the world most popular search engine. Whenever we want to get information about something or finding a solution to a problem, we search that on Google. Whenever you put a query in Google, it returns the links to various blogs/ websites in search engine results against your query. Blogging is very popular on the internet. In this article, We can discuss abut “How to Create a Free Blog on Google BlogSpot or Blogger” and earn a lot from blogging.
Today I am going to tell you how you can Create a Free Blog on Google BlogSpot or Blogger.
Before moving further, I will tell you what blog is.
What is a blog?
The Blog is a great way to share knowledge about something on the internet. Assume you’re running a business and you want to advertise your products. Then you can start a blog where you can share all the information about your products and promote them through digital marketing. That is why blogging is so much popular nowadays. Whenever you search for something, most of the time you get blogs in search results.
Which platform is best to start a free blog?
If you are a novice blogger then I will recommend you to create a free blog. As most of the beginners, do not know much about blogging. They do not want to invest anything in blogging at the initial stage. To start a blog, you need a blogging platform. There are many blogging platforms which allow you to start a blog such as WordPress, BlogSpot, Weebly, Medium, Tumblr, Wix and much more. But you have find Your Right Blogging Platform to Start Your Career.
When it comes to blogging, I always recommend choosing WordPress or BlogSpot. Both are the best blogging platform to start a free blog. In WordPress, you need to buy a domain name and web hosting. There are many web host providers who offer a free domain name if you buy their web hosting. But still, you have to invest in purchasing web hosting.
As a beginner, you can start a blog with BlogSpot as it allows you to set up a free blog and also offers you free web hosting as well as a free domain name. You do not need to buy the hosting and domain name on BlogSpot. The domain name in BlogSpot will be something like yourblogname.blogspot.com. If you want to purchase your own domain name then you can purchase it on Godaddy.
Once you get some experience you can start your blog in WordPress for monetizing your blog.
Let’s get started with the steps to start a blog on BlogSpot.
Guide to Create a Free Blog on Google BlogSpot or Blogger
BlogSpot is a product of Google. So, if you have a Gmail account then you can create an account on BlogSpot using your Gmail account.
- Login to your Gmail account. If you do not have the Gmail account and then create an account (‘Gmail.com’) for free.
- Go to official website of BlogSpot.(‘ https://www.blogger.com/start’)
- Click on the button ‘CREATE YOUR BLOG’.
- Now you will see the option to choose the identity from the ‘Google+ profile’ to confirm your identity or you can use choose the ‘Create a limited blogger profile’.
- Here I will suggest you choose ‘Google+ profile’ if you do not have Google+ profile than create the one with easy step. You just have to click on the ‘Create Profile’ button. As it will automatically fetch the information from your Gmail account.
- Now you are successfully logged in, you will redirect to next page. Here you have to click on the button ‘Create New Blog’.
- On the next screen, you will see a pop-up window ‘Create a new blog’. Click on the button ‘Create New Blog’.
Here you have to enter following things:
- Title Name – Enter the name of your blog.
- Address – Enter a domain name for your blog. It should be unique. If you will choose a unique domain name for your blog then it will show you a message ‘This blog address is available’.
- Template – Here you select a template for your blog. Select the template according to your choice. You can also change it later.
(Mark arrow with three steps and last arrow pointing to create blog button)
Now you have successfully created your blog. You will see a blogger Dashboard on the next screen. Here you can create your first post and publish on the internet.
Wait! This is not done yet.
Now, you must be wondering how you can create a new post on Blogger. Don’t Worry I will explain you in brief.
How to create a post on BlogSpot?
On the Blogger Dashboard, you will see a ‘New post’ button on the right side of the screen. Click on the button.
On the next screen you have to do as given below:
- Post – Here, you have to enter the title of your post given at the top of the post.
- Text Area – Write your post here.
- Now click on the publish button given at the top left side of the blogger Dashboard.
Now you have successfully created your post. You can publish any number of posts in Blogger. You can see your post by clicking the ‘View blog’ given at the right side of the Blogger Dashboard or you can manually enter the address of your blog to see how your post looks.
Make Money Online with Google AdSense Monetization
Once you have published some posts, you will be eligible to Apply an AdSense Account. Go to Settings >> Earning >> and Enable AdSense for Your Blog. It will allow you to earn money from free BlogSpot blog.
Read this Article:
- How to Create an AdSense Account For Beginners
- Google AdSense Account Approval Process for Beginners 2017
- Guidelines For Fast Approval of AdSense Account 2017
Start Your Own Blog or Website
After an AdSense account, your blog is almost ready to make money online, you just keep continue Writing posts for your blog. There are some more things I suggest you in Video.
I also worked on Google Blogspot for my own blogs, but later on I migrated my Blogspot blog to WordPress. If you are serious and professional about your blog from the beginning, so Choose Right Blogging Platform. I will Suggest you Create Your Own blog on WordPress.
- Some Basic Tips for WordPress Beginners!
- Brilliant Tips to Create a Website Using WordPress
- Beginner’s Guide: Some Fundamental Tips For WordPress Novice
I will provide free WordPress Starter Guide to Serious Blogger’s.
I hope this post will help you to start your first blog. So, go ahead. Please share your experience with us. If you have any question regarding this article, fell free to ask in the comment section.
If you liked the article, do not forget to share it on Your Social media Account.