Basic Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing
Blogging is one of the best ways to make money online. Whether you are a blogger or going to start a blog, reading this article can be beneficial for you. There are two most popular advertising programs i.e. Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing for making money online. Moreover, these platforms are best at their place but there is Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing. Although, there are many Affiliate Programs available whose approval process is quite easy than Google AdSense.
Today I am going to share my experience with Google AdSense and Affiliate marketing so that you can easily understand the Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing. So, you can choose the best ad network for your blog. I hope you will get enough information about both by reading this article.
If you are a newbie blogger then don’t go for affiliate marketing first because it is best suits for professional bloggers. Rather I will recommend you to join Google AdSense advertisement program.
Have you heard about Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing?
But if you have not heard about these two advertisement programs yet then I will tell you the basic Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing.
Before moving further let’s know basic of Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a free service of Google which displays Google Ads to different websites or blogs. If a person clicks on the Google ad from publisher’s website then Google pay to publishers on basis of PPC (pay-per-click) and PPI (pay-per-impression). Moreover, AdSense allows publishers to make money by displaying Google ads on their blogs and sites. If you have good traffic to the website, then Google AdSense can generate high revenue for you.
To know more about Google AdSense click on the following link:
What is Affiliate Marketing?
In Affiliate Marketing, a publisher advertises merchant’s product on their site. If a visitor makes a purchase of merchant’s product from publisher’s website than publisher get the commission. Also, this ad program allows the merchant to expand its brand reach in the market. Besides, Publishers can make money by generating sales for merchant’s business.
To know more about Affiliate Marketing click on the following link
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing and Frequently Asked Questions
- Beginner’s Guide: What is Affiliate Marketing – SeoRamanArora
Which is the best Advertising Program?:
Before we discuss which is the best way to make money online, I want to tell you that Google AdSense allow ads of Affiliate Marketing. Hence, you can also use affiliate program with Google
AdSense. For that, you have to place the affiliate link in between the content of your post. When a visitor purchases the affiliate product, you will get paid. Moreover, You do not need to remove ads from Google AdSense. Also, You can place the affiliate links to your post without removing Google ads.
isn’t it amazing??
Now let’s compare both advertising programs.
Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing
If you are running a website which is related to some technology, camera or gadgets then affiliate marketing is better. But if you are newbie blogger then you can use both for your blog and start making money. After some time you will analyze which is doing best for your blog.
Now I am going to discuss few points with you which will make it easy for you to select the best advertising program between both for your website.
Few Things to Remember before Choosing Affiliate Marketing
- You can only make money by affiliate program when someone clicks on the affiliate product on your blog and make a purchase. example :- Buy 20% WordPress Hosting on Hostgator
- To earn money by affiliate program, you need to have at least 10,000 pageviews per day.
- Affiliate marketing does not show related ads by fetching information from your post. For that, you have to join another affiliate company related to your post.
- If you are a new blogger then you have to wait for 8 to 10 months to make money online by affiliate marketing. Because you need to have at least 10,000 page views per day for earning money.
- Many affiliate companies do not transfer money in bank accounts. You have to create a PayPal account to receive money from them.
- You cannot sign-up with only one account to all affiliate companies. Therefore, You need to join different affiliate companies individually with a different account.
- if no one purchases the product by clicking on the affiliate link on your post then you may get no money
- You need to remember log-in details of different affiliate companies in order to get affiliate links from them.
- Whether you are getting many clicks on the affiliate link, but Affiliate Company will only pay if someone makes the purchase as well.
Few Things to Remember before Choosing Google AdSense
- Google AdSense shows ads related to the content of your post. It means Google AdSense analyzes the content of your post and show related ads to the post. Besides, You just have to place the ads code to your post; Google AdSense will automatically start displaying ads.
- You need to have at least 300-500 page views per day for making money from AdSense.
- AdSense works on the pay-per-click basis, it means you only need to get clicks from visitors to make money from Google AdSense.
- You need to create an account on Google AdSense once, after that you do not need to join any other company for making money from Google AdSense.
- AdSense has two payment methods: Google directly transfer the money to your bank account and secondly, you can also receive your payment by cheque.
- You need to have only 300-500 page views per day. It means if your blog or website is only 2-3 months old, you can start generating revenue from Google AdSense.
- Also, You can create an account on Google AdSense by using your Gmail ID.
- Moreover, You can earn up to $5-$15 if you have 5,000 page views per day.
- Google AdSense works on the pay-per-click basis. It means whether a visitor does not make any purchase by clicking the ad on your post, you will still earn $0.10-0.40 if a visitor clicks on the ad.
Now you get an idea about Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing.
If you do not have high traffic to your site or 10,000 page views per day I will recommend you to use Google AdSense advertising program for your blog. Besides, You can also follow my blog “Top 20 Effective Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website”. Once you get traffic to your website, you can start using affiliate program as well. Then you get to know which program is making more money for your blog.
I hope you find this article informative. If you have any confusion about Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing then ask me in the comment section. I would love to answer your queries. Also, let me know whether you like the post or not. If you like this article then does not forget to share it with your friends and follow me on social media.
Also, let me know whether you like the post or not. If you like this article then don’t forget to share.
Check out our Vlog : Basic Difference Between Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing