The demand for dynamic search engine optimization or SEO is on the rise especially for the enterprise websites. If yours is one too, then you will better off if you change your static website into a dynamic one. Ideally, dynamic SEO is what most marketers need these days. However, you must know what it really means and whether or not it will be feasible to invest time and money for making such transition.
Generally speaking, dynamic SEO involves optimizing several pages simultaneously by using a specific set of principles. This is perhaps the best possible way to automate easily and effectively the manual process of updating multiple pages of your website. This will save a lot of time and at the same time you will get all the required pages optimized in every single product, category, and sub-category.Moreover, these dynamic sites make the work easier for the enterprise level websites where there are thousands of products and categories.
Therefore, with dynamic optimization, you can make all your pages stay consistent without having to devote much time and money into it.
The working process
The working process of dynamic SEO can be best explained with the help of a few examples. Assuming that you are a major retailer and one of your products is shoes. In this specific category there will be a number of different subcategories such as:
- The brands
- Price and so on.
With so many subcategories, it is best to update using the fields instead of manually updating each of it. This will help you to pull information more dynamically from the database regarding the description, title, H1, H2, and others.
There are lots of larger retailers, hospitality and travel sites that have a large number of pages that sequentially relates to the others. These sites use dynamic SEO in practice with regards to their title.
In a nutshell, the working process of dynamic SEO involves pulling information for different products in the same category with the help of a similar title format. If you are confused, as you should, you must take help of an NYC SEOexpert.
Apart from the similar title format you can also insert a specific category in the search such as ‘running shoes’ and you will get results in designated fields of color and brand. What is more impressive about dynamic SEO is that you can use additional fields as well such as price and others.
However, all these involve a lot of technicality and therefore it is best to leave it for your technical team to handle these. Ideally, the technicalities involved in dynamic SEO include:
- AJAX and
- PHP system in some cases.
If you consider the SEO aspect of this approach, it will allow you to optimize as many pages as you want at once and that too in the best possible way. All that you need to do is make sure that the categories and the URL structureare correct and perfectly aligned at one point.
Category optimization aspect
If you want to use dynamic SEO through the entire range of your category of products you will first have to optimize the category template in the correct way. Category optimization is very important for the best SEO score and for this you will need to have the following on a given page:
- A sidebar
- Category content and
- A small bit of text.
You will also have to focus on the keywords and find out whether or not these are assigned to the precise category. Ideally, you will have anywhere from three to five keywords for any given category that will ensure the best search results and ranking.
- Apart from that you can include these keywords in the H1, H2 as well as add any additional copy or image alt text in a dynamic setup. These keywords will ideally remain the same across all the products that are listed on the pages.
- It is required that you include the product, in this case ‘shoes’ in all the URLs. This is done because this is the overarching category as well as the words that the users are most likely to type in while looking for the specific product.
- In addition to the above it is also very important that you include everything in this category level that is relevant to each the product that the user is looking for. No one will want to see running shorts for women when they are looking for running shoes and typed in exactly that. It will not only look bad for your business but it will also look very bad to Google.
- You must also not overlook the text links or not pay attention to the pagination when you want to optimize your category pages. These are ideally included at the bottom of the page and often there will be multiple numbers of pages of pagination that may be similar to what is included on another page of similar category.
All these steps will ensure that there is no duplicate content created which is another roadblock for Google when it will try to crawl so many pages.
Few other things to look for
To make sure that your dynamic SEO site is truly dynamic there are a few other things that you should look for and take into account when you create a dynamic template.
- Make sure that all issues are fixed and use no-index or no-follow sop that Google knows which links not to follow or index. You can also use a canonical for that matter.
- Another important element to take care of is the sidebar along with its subsequent subcategories. Make sure that all these are perfectly optimized. This will make sure that you have made your site keywordoptimized for Google.
When you make sure that the keywords are all dynamically entered into the template it will ensure that only all relevant information are pulled out from your database optimized on your web pages.